Support the Institute
The The C.G. Jung Institute of New England, Inc. welcomes your support in promoting the growth of our Institute and advancing the work of C.G. Jung and Analytical Psychology.
By joining us you play a significant role in preserving the excellence of this Institute’s mission now and in the years to come through your generous tax-deductible donation.
Donations can be made in the form of:
- A one-time, yearly donation or gift by cash, check, and/or credit card.
- Planned Giving: a special gift through a charitable trust or in your will.
- Memorial or Tribute Gifts: gifts are a wonderful way to honor significant people, commemorate special events, or remember a loved one.
- Corporate gifting, program underwriting, and matching gifts.
Donate through the website
Levels of Support
- Benefactors: $5,000 or more
- Sponsors: $1,000 to $4,999
- Patrons: $500 to $1,999
- Supporters: $101 to $499
- Friends of Jung: $100
All donations of $100 or more will receive the benefits of the Friends of Jung (see below)
- Affiliates: $25 to $99
Donate by mail
To print a paper Donation Form, click below and mail the form to:
The C.G. Jung Institute of New England, Inc.
21 Hartford Street
Newton, MA 02461
Friends of Jung
Join the Friends of Jung and become an active member in the community and culture of the The C.G. Jung Institute of New England, Inc.. The Jung Institute is a gathering place for self-discovery and for the exploration of Jungian-oriented thoughts and ideas. Membership in Friends of Jung is for anyone, layperson or professional, who is interested in personal growth and in helping our Jungian community to grow.
Membership Dues and Benefits
Annual membership dues: $100
Members receive a range of benefits including:
- Library borrowing privileges.
- A 10% discount on all public programs at the Institute.
- The opportunity to bring someone new to any Friday evening lecture for free.
- An invitation to an annual event held exclusively for Members of the Friends of Jung.
Donate by AmazonSmile
For those who wish to find an alternate way to support the Institute, we are now listed on AmazonSmile. Every time you shop, Amazon donates, at no cost to you, 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. On your first visit to the website, select The C.G. Jung Institute of New England, Inc. and then each time you log onto smile.amazon.com, the site will remember to send your donation to our organization. The web site is: smile.amazon.com